和番邦东说念主谈前卫,聊着天就把英语学了,前卫白话新潮水

发布日期:2024-11-25 04:09    点击次数:119

书友们,不要错过了!我挖到了一册果真让我一夜难眠的演义,情节放诞震动,脚色鲜嫩得就像从书里跳出来陪你聊天。每一页都是新的惊喜,皆备让你进退失踞。若是你也在寻找那种让东说念主上瘾的阅读体验,这本书即是你的最好遴荐,快来统统千里浸在这个超过的故事中吧!

《聊着天学英语系列:和番邦东说念主谈前卫》 作家:李清如

TheLifeinBigCity大城市的生存

“生存在大城市还有若干幸福感?”这么的磋议也曾成了北京、上海等大城市的热点话题,因为大城市生存中的千般未便形成了城市住户进退失踞的心结。如今,在北京、上海、广州、深圳这么的特大城市,交通拥挤、环境混浊、入托难、就医难等诸多问题也曾严重困扰城市住户的生存。

What is life in big city

什么是大城市的生存

With the rapid economic development, people’s living conditions are improved by a large margin, including countryside and big cities. However, there are many differences between them, such as living conditions, consumptive level and interpersonal relationships, etc.

In the first place, there is a tremendous contrast between the living conditions of countryside and that of big cities. Living in big cities, you can get everything you want as soon as possible so long as you have enough money, such as all kinds of delicious food, good medical conditions and so on. And the transportation is very convenient, though it often happens to meet a traffic jam. There are many buses, while taking a bus during the rush hours can be a bit of a bind. In contrast, living in countryside, you will find there is no place for you to consume even if you have much money, because the condition is not allowed. You can’t get anything you want in time, such as all kinds of delicious food across the country and the medical treatment in need. Nevertheless, there is little chance to meet a traffic jam because of the easy of access.

Secondly, the consumptive level in big cities is much higher than that in rural areas. In big cities, people usually choose nutritious food for their main meals and refuel now and then. And when they go shopping, they must pay the utmost attention to the high quality and they don’t like to knock down-price. Conversely, living in countryside, people prefer to have food which can make them feel satisfied. Meanwhile, in their eyes, they prefer buying superior quality products at a reasonable price, and they are still desirous to knock down-price.

Another difference is in the interpersonal relationships. People who live in big cities are more apartness, while people who live in countryside enthusiastic and friendly to others. The old saying goes “a distant relative is not as good as a near neighbour” is well presented in countryside. Living in countryside, people always hung together when one of them was in trouble. But living in big cities, it is normal that you can’t recognize someone who is your neighbor.

In short, life in countryside and life in big cities are quit different in standard of living, habits and customs, etc. We can’t say which is more suitable for live, because every coin has two sides.

前段时辰,关系“蜗居”(dwelling narrowness)、“蚁族”(ant tribe)的话题果真激勉了不少东说念主的和顺与磋议。在这些掺杂着若干社会问题(social issue)的批驳与磋议中,咱们真应该想考一个问题:北京、上海这些承载了浩荡年青东说念主期许的城市就那么好吗?怎么才能过上咱们想要的大城市生存?

Key words & Sentences

要津文句全知说念

He hankered after big city life.

他向往大城市的生存。

Do you enjoy your metropolitan life very much?

你心爱大城市的生存吗?

Life in big city is a lure for many country boys.

大城市的生存诱骗着许多乡下小伙子。

It seems that he enjoys the hustle and bustle of life in the big city.

看起来他似乎很心爱大城市的干涉冗忙的生存。

Many people are yearning for the myriad life of the metropolis.

许多东说念主都向往大城市多姿多彩的生存。

Life in a large city has its advantages and disadvantages, so has life in the country. But if you have lived in a small town, you can make the best of both.

大城市的生存故意也有弊,乡村生存亦然如斯。如果你在一个小市镇里住过,你就不错两全其好意思了。

Social life in a village cannot be compared with that of a large city.

乡村的社会生存不可和大城市的相比。

Acts of courtesy makes the big cities full of the milk of human kindness.

法例的当作使大城市里的生存充满情面味。

Cultural life in the country cannot be compared to that of a large city.

农村的文化生存不可与大城市的相相比。

He could feel the life pulsing through a great city.

他能感受到大城市弥留扰乱的生存。

These kids were used to live in a small village. It took them almost a year to get used to living in a large city.

这些孩子练习小村落的生存,他们差未几用了一年的时辰才民风了大城市的生存。

The young man from the countryside adapted well to life in the big city.

这个农村后生很快相宜了大城市的生存。

I hadn’t realized how much I miss the big-city life after being struck out here in the boonies for so long.

在辽远乡村生存了那么久,我还没荒芜志到我何等吊问大城市的生存。

In the country, we insulated ourselves from the worries of life in a big town.

在农村咱们隔离了在大城市生存的千般惊险。

Living in a big city can be very lonely.

在大城市里生存很少见。

Living in the noise and bustle of a large city, we sometimes feel like go into the country.

生存在喧哗和艰苦的大城市,咱们恐怕想去农村。

She learns the hard way that life can be for a woman alone in a big city.

她辛酸地理会到,在大城市里一个孤身女东说念主的生存是很笨重的。

【Let’s Talk!】

开动通常吧!

Ann: Anne, what is your dream house like?

安:安妮, 你期许中的屋子是什么样的?

Anne: I’d like a big modern flat in central Shanghai, so I can go shopping every day.

安妮:我但愿有一套在上海市中心的当代公寓,那样我就不错天天逛街了。

Ann: Shanghai! But I don’t think big city is a good place to live.

安:上海啊!但我合计大城市并不是个好住处。

Anne: Why? You don’t like big city?

安妮:为什么?你不心爱大城市啊?

Ann: Yes. Living in a big city means great pressure, noise, and air pollution…anyway never peaceful.

安:嗯。住在大城市压力很大,还有杂音和空气混浊,即是说长期不会很恬逸。

Anne: So what is your dream house looks like?

安妮:那你期许中的屋子又是什么样的?

Ann: I would like a villa near the lake. Its form looks like the British Castle. And it would have a big garden with various flowers and trees.

安:我想要一幢湖边别墅,像英国别墅那样的。还要有一个有花卉树木的大花圃。

Anne: It sounds like a holiday resort, but not a normal house.

安妮:听起来像是个度假胜地,而不是世俗的屋子。

Ann: Yes, I hope my house could be a real sweet home, a place to refresh spirits, but not just a place to shelter.

安:对啊,我即是但愿我的屋子是个果真温馨的家,是个不错还原精神的家,而不仅是一个守密处。

Anne: I still prefer to live in the prosperous big cities.

安妮:我照旧更心爱生存在高兴的大城市里。

Ann: There are heavy pressures for living in big cities. Increasingly more people crowd into the places like Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou, which lead to many problems, such as traffic jam, air pollution and price increase of housing.

安:大城市的生存有太大的压力。越来越多的东说念主涌向北京、上海、广州这么的处所,导致了许多问题,比如交通拥挤、空气混浊、房价上升。

Ann: But big cities can bring us many opportunities and enjoyments.

安妮:然则大城市也会带给咱们许多契机和许多享受。

Ann: According to the current situation, it will take at least ten years for you to buy a house.

安:依照目下的情况来看,你至少要责任十年才能有本领购买一套屋子。

Ann: So I will work harder.

安妮:是以我要愈加死力地责任。

Ann: All right, I wish you will realize your dream!

安:好吧,但愿你早日终了期许!

Ann: Thank you!

安妮:谢谢!

(点击下方免费阅读)

和顺小编,每天有推选,量大不愁书荒,品性也有保险, 如果大家有想要分享的好书,也不错在批驳给咱们留言,让咱们分享好书!